Grossmont Collegeskip navigation

Financial Aid & Scholarships


Transferability of Financial Aid


If you transfer from one school to another, your financial aid does not automatically go with you. To receive financial aid at your new school, check with that school’s Financial Aid Office to find out what steps you must take to receive financial aid. In most cases, you will have to add the new school to your Student Aid Report (if you have already filed a FAFSA). To add a school to your Student Aid Report (SAR) you can make the necessary change on-line at or, to request a duplicate copy of your SAR, you can call (800) 433-3243.

Back to Student Guide


   Send feedback on this site to the web team