Grossmont Collegeskip navigation
Apply & Enroll Departments Help for Students Find People Online Services Campus Information Student Activities



Address and E-Mail Changes for Graduation Information and Diploma Mailing

Your Graduation Address is separate from other addresses for the college and cannot be updated through WebAdvisor. 

Click Evaluations Address Change Form and update your information. Your printed diploma will be mailed to your United States Address, therefore it is very important that your address is correct.  We will also be corresponding to you via email. Please make sure you have the college domain ( on your Safe Sender list.

 International Students will still need to complete a Change of Address Form in Admissions.  Also, if the diploma is to be mailed outside of the United States, you will need to make arrangements and pay fees through the Evaluations Office.

  Send feedback on this site to the web team