- Have a GPA of 2.0 ("C" average or better overall).
- Declare a major, whether it be a general major or a
specific major (i.e., Child Development or Nursing, etc.).
- Complete at least 60 degree-applicable college units.
- It is recommended that you apply for graduation as soon
as you have registered for your final courses needed to meet
degree requirements. Check the graduation application
deadline date in college catalog or semester class schedule.
- Send all official transcripts from other colleges to
Admissions and Records the semester before you apply for
- Complete the General Education requirements listed
For students entering
Grossmont College in Fall 2012 - Summer 2013 and who maintain
Degree GE Sheet