Grossmont Collegeskip navigation
Apply & Enroll Departments Help for Students Find People Online Services Campus Information Student Activities

Admissions & Records




All official transcripts must be requested in writing. You may:

  1. Fill the online form and submit online.
  2. Fill the online form, Print, and mail it.
  3. Fill the online form, print, and fax it.
  4. Your signature is required.
  5. Pay fees as required. ( if you paid the cashier by credit card, include confirmation number).
  6. Go to online Transcripts Request.

Each student who has an academic record on file at Grossmont College and who is not in arrears to the college with regard to fees, tuition, loans or other charges, may request transcripts.

What does it cost?

The first two official transcripts EVER are free. Additional transcripts are $3.00 each. "Rush" official transcripts are $5.00 each. If requested by mail, rush transcripts will be sent out within two business days. You must indicate RUSH in your request letter.

Payment Options

Your check or money order should be made out to Grossmont College. The mailing address to request official transcripts is:

Grossmont College
Admissions and Records
8800 Grossmont College Dr.
El Cajon, CA 92020-1799
Attn: Transcripts Clerk

If you are paying by Credit card, call the cashier (619) 644-7660 with your card information, you will be issued a confirmation number that you need to include in your request to the Admissions and Records office.

How long does it take?

Official transcript requests are processed within 3 to 5 business days after the request is received.

In person, "rush" official transcripts will be ready within approximately one hour.

Faxed, emailed "rush" official transcripts are processed and mailed within two business days.


  Send feedback on this site to the web team